This is a set of printable letters with a red with black edge design. These may be ideal for classroom projects, particularly for schools or classes that use red as their color. If that’s not you, do take the time to check out all of our printable alphabets – we’re sure we’ll you’ll find something in the color you need, but if not, send us a message and tell us what you’d like.
The letters have a transparent background – perfect for adding some color and elegance to your projects! Use this set to create banners and bunting spelling out different words, or add the letters to the front of handmade cards or scrapbook pages to personalize them. All 26 letters are included individually as separate png files, plus ñ and punctuation. These are combined into a single zip file.
These are large files – you will get great quality prints on letter/A4 paper.
Looking for more free printables? Be the first to know of new freebies and other fun things! SIGN UP HERE 🙂
Download Free Printable LettersRed Alphabet
Here’s Some Ways to Use These Printable Letters in Your Classroom
Printable letters are a versatile and valuable resource in the classroom, offering numerous opportunities for engaging and educational activities. Here are some creative ways to use printable letters in the classroom:
- Alphabet Wall: Print out large, bold letters for each letter of the alphabet. Display them on the classroom wall to create an interactive and visually appealing alphabet wall. Encourage students to identify the letters and their corresponding sounds.
- Word Wall: Create a word wall using printable letters. Print out individual letters to spell out commonly used words or thematic vocabulary. As students learn new words, add them to the word wall for reference.
- Spelling Practice: Provide students with printable letters to practice spelling words. They can cut out the letters and use them to form different words, reinforcing spelling skills.
- Name Recognition: Print out letters for each student’s name. Use these letters for name recognition activities, such as having students arrange the letters in the correct order or matching the letters to their names.
- Letter Recognition Games: Use printable letters for letter recognition games like letter scavenger hunts or letter bingo. Students can search for specific letters or mark them on their bingo cards.
- Sentence Building: Print out individual letters for sentence-building activities. Students can use the letters to create sentences or practice sentence structure.
- Literacy Centers: Incorporate printable letters into literacy centers. For example, use letter cards for sorting activities, or have students make words by manipulating letter cards.
- Magnetic Letters: Laminate printable letters and attach magnets to the back. Students can use these magnetic letters on a magnetic board or cookie sheet to form words and sentences.
- Rhyming Activities: Use printable letters to create rhyming word sets. Students can match letters that represent rhyming words (e.g., “cat” and “hat”).
- Alphabet Books: Create personalized alphabet books with students using printable letters. Each student can be assigned a letter and create a page with pictures of objects that start with that letter.
- Letter Crafts: Incorporate printable letters into letter-themed crafts. For example, students can create collages with pictures of items that start with a specific letter and then add the corresponding letter to the craft.
- Letter Hunt: Hide printed letters around the classroom or outdoor area. Students can go on a letter hunt and find the letters to practice letter recognition.
- Classroom Decorations: Use printable letters to create seasonal or themed classroom decorations. Spell out messages or titles for bulletin boards or classroom displays.
Using printable letters in these creative ways can make learning fun and interactive for students, while reinforcing important literacy skills. They also provide a valuable resource for teachers to create engaging and effective learning activities in the classroom.