Thanksgiving is a time to gather with loved ones, give thanks for our blessings, and celebrate the harvest. This year, why not add a touch of gratitude to your home with a free printable Thanksgiving poster?
This poster features a beautiful autumnal brown background with pumpkins and fall-themed fruit. The simple yet elegant design is sure to bring a smile to your face.
The free Thanksgiving poster is available in two sizes: letter and A4. You can print it at home or take it to a printer to be printed at a larger size or resize it so it is smaller to make a greeting card or Thanksgiving invitation.
The free gratitude poster is also versatile enough to be used in a variety of ways. You can hang it on your wall as wall decor, use it as a table centerpiece, or even frame it as a gift.
How to Use Our Free Thanksgiving Poster
Here are some additional tips for using the poster:
- Print it in black and white for a more minimalist look.
- Add your own personal touch by writing your own words of gratitude on the poster.
- Use the poster as a conversation starter by asking your guests to write down what they are grateful for.
No matter how you choose to use it, this free printable Thanksgiving poster is sure to add a touch of joy to your holiday season.
Check out the rest of our Thanksgiving freebies here – Free Thanksgiving Printables
Want to know of more free printables? Be the first to know of new freebies and other fun things! SIGN UP HERE 🙂
Download the Thankful and Grateful Thanksgiving Poster below:Thankful and Grateful
Printing tips for our free printable Thanksgiving poster
- Use high-quality paper. The poster will look its best if you use high-quality paper. If you are printing at home, I recommend using cardstock or photo paper.
- Set your printer settings correctly. Make sure that your printer settings are set to print at the correct size and resolution. You may also want to adjust the brightness and contrast settings to get the best results.
- Print on a flat surface. When you are printing the poster, make sure that you print it on a flat surface. This will help to prevent the poster from curling or warping.
- Use a frame. If you want to display the poster on your wall, I recommend framing it. This will help to protect the poster and make it look more polished.
Here are some additional tips:
- If you are printing the poster at home, you may want to test print it on a small piece of paper first to make sure that the colors are correct.
- If you are printing the poster at a large size, you may want to ask the printer to crop the image to fit the paper size.
- If you are using the poster as a table centerpiece, you may want to put it in a frame or behind glass to protect it from spills.