Are you planning a unicorn-themed party for your child? If so, then you’ll love our free unicorn style kids party invitations that can be colored in! These invitations are perfect for inviting your child’s friends to a magical and whimsical party.
Why use unicorn style invitations?
There are many reasons why you might want to use unicorn style invitations. Here are a few:
- Unicorns are popular with kids. Unicorns are magical creatures that are often associated with happiness and fun. This makes them a popular choice for kids’ parties.
- They are fun and creative. These invitations allow kids to be creative and to express their own personality.
- They are easy to customize. You can easily customize these invitations to match the theme of your child’s party.
Download this card and invite people to your magical party!
This is a coloring card. Just download and color this free unicorn card just as you would a coloring page. Alternatively, give the card uncolored to your guests and let them color their own!
There is a JPG and PDF file included in this zip file.
Pro tip: Use a bone folder or the tip of an empty biro to score the fold of the card. This will help to give you crisp edges for a clean, professional feel.
Want more unicorn printables and other free printables? Be the first to know of new freebies and other fun things! SIGN UP HERE 🙂
Download Free Printable Unicorn Birthday InvitationUnicorn BW Birthday Invite
Tips on How to Use Your Printable Birthday Party Invitations
- Coloring-Friendly Paper: Use thick, high-quality paper that can withstand coloring materials like crayons, colored pencils, or markers without smudging or bleeding.
- Rainbow Colors: Incorporate a rainbow of colors in the unicorn’s mane, tail, and horn. Kids will enjoy experimenting with different colors to bring the unicorn to life.
- Glitter and Sparkle: Add some magic to the invitations by including sections with glitter or sparkle effects. You can use glitter glue or adhesive-backed glitter sheets to create shimmering accents.
- Personalized Elements: Try to include the guest’s name as a part of the illustration.
- Message and Details: Include the party details such as the date, time, location, RSVP information, and any special instructions in a playful, colorful font that complements the unicorn theme.
- Envelopes: If possible, choose envelopes that are large enough to fit the invitations without squeezing the artwork. You could also color the envelopes to match the design of the invitations.
- Extra Activities: To make the invitations even more engaging, you could print the design on the back of the invitation and leave it blank for the recipient to color in. You could even make it a fun party game choosing the best one for a small prize.
- Party Clues: To build excitement, you can include small hints or clues about the party theme within the invite.
By customizing unicorn-style party invitations in, you’ll not only set the tone for a fun-filled celebration but you’ll also build up the excitement and anticipation among the young guests.