Free watercolor flower bouquets to add to your digital planner, digital scrapbook or other digital craft project. These beautiful watercolor flowers have been saved as PNG files with transparent backgrounds which can be layered over other graphics and backgrounds with ease.
You will find:
- PNG files – each in a separate PNG file with transparent background
- Each month separate so no need to crop
Free Digital Planner Stickers
These files have been optimized for use in digital planners. While you can certainly print them, be aware that you won’t get as crisp results as you will from print optimized images.
We have a LOT more free digital planner stickers, templates, notebooks etc HERE – Digital Planner Freebies!
How to Add PNG Files to Goodnotes
Importing PNG files into Goodnotes is very easy and fast. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the Goodnotes app on your device and select the document where you want to import the PNG file.
- Tap on the plus icon (+) at the top right corner of the screen and choose “Image” from the menu.
- Navigate to the folder where you have saved the PNG file and tap on it to select it.
- The PNG file will appear on your document as a movable and resizable object. You can drag it to the desired position and use two fingers to pinch or zoom it to adjust its size.
- You can also use the editing tools at the bottom of the screen to rotate, crop, duplicate, or delete the PNG file. You can also change its opacity by tapping on the slider icon and moving it left or right.
- To save your changes, tap on “Done” at the top left corner of the screen.
That’s it! You have successfully imported a PNG file into your Goodnotes document. You can repeat this process as many times as you want with different PNG files.
Download Free Watercolor Bouquet Digital Stickers
Be the first to know of new freebies and other fun things! SIGN UP HERE 🙂Free Flower Bouquet Digital Stickers