I am super excited to share with you a set of free Thanksgiving digital planner covers I’ve just published. These are ideal for Goodnotes or other note taking apps. To download the covers, simply click on the button below!
Once you’ve downloaded the covers, you can add them to your planner using your favorite PDF annotator or note-taking app. I use GoodNotes, but you can also use OneNote, Notability, or any other app that supports PDF files.
Tips for adding the covers to GoodNotes
If you’re using GoodNotes, here are a few tips for adding the covers to your planner:
- Open GoodNotes and create a new notebook.
- Tap on the “+” button in the top right corner of the screen and select “Import.”
- Choose the cover you want to add and tap on the “Import” button.
- The cover will be added to your notebook. You can then move it around and resize it as needed.
Tips for using planners to plan Thanksgiving
In addition to using the covers to decorate your planner, you can also use it to plan your Thanksgiving celebrations. Here are a few ideas:
- Create a to-do list for all the things you need to do before Thanksgiving, such as shopping for groceries, sending out invitations, and decorating your home.
- Use your planner to track your budget for Thanksgiving.
- Create a meal plan for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Use your planner to keep track of your guests and their allergies or dietary restrictions.
I hope you enjoy using these free digital Thanksgiving planner covers! They’re the perfect way to add a little bit of festive flair to your planning.
I would also like to add that these covers are not only great for adding a festive touch to your planner, but they are also a great way to stay organized for the holiday season. By using a planner, you can easily keep track of all of your Thanksgiving plans, from shopping for groceries to sending out invitations.
Click on the button below to download the covers
Download Thankgiving Digital Planner CoversThanksgiving Digital Planner Covers
Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Thanksgiving 🙂