s feature elegant black and white designs that are perfect for coloring in, or you can leave them as they are for a chic monochrome look. The best part? They’re easily printable on letter/A4 paper!
Get ready to impress your friends and loved ones with these unique, personalized gift bags. You can color them using pencils, markers, or any other coloring tools you have on hand. And why not add some sparkle with glitter or stickers to make your gift bags stand out?
How to Make Gift Bags With Our Free Templates
Here are some tips for creating gift bags with our free printable templates to color.
- Use a high-quality printer to ensure crisp and clean lines.
- Print on thicker paper, such as cardstock, for sturdier gift bags.
- Adjust your printer settings for the best quality possible.
- Test your coloring tools on a separate piece of paper to avoid bleeding or smudging.
- Use a light hand when coloring with pencils or markers to avoid tearing the paper.
- If using watercolors or other wet media, be sure to use watercolor paper for best results.
How to Use:
- Cut out the template along the provided lines.
- Use a bone folder to score the folding lines. This will give a crisp neat look and help you get a professional looking result.
- Fold along the indicated lines, and use glue or double-sided tape to secure the edges.
- Embellish your gift bag with ribbons, bows, or other decorative elements.
- Fill the bag with your gift, and add a sticker or piece of tape at the top to secure it.
These are just a few of the hundreds of free printables we have available for you to download. We hope you enjoy creating your personalized gift bags and can’t wait to see what you come up with. Happy crafting!
Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter! Be the first to know of new freebies and other fun things! SIGN UP HERE 🙂
You can download the gift bag files here:gift bag templates to color