In the ever-evolving world of productivity and organization, digital planning has emerged as a convenient and efficient solution to manage our busy lives. Now you can take your digital planning experience to the next level by adding a touch of creativity, fun, and organization with the magic of stickers.
These free digital planner stickers are ideal for your Goodnote or other
You will find:
- Misc ie Today, Tomorrow, Weekend…
- Date numbers (1 – 31)
There are over 50 stickers in this pack and for your convenience, you will find the Goodnotes file is ready cropped. So you just tap and hold on the sticker you want and it’s ready to move.
If you want to use these stickers in other digital planner apps, you will find the PNG files are included. These are in separate files so you can add the ones you require.
Recolor These Stickers
These stickers are black, however, it’s super simple to recolor them – How To Recolor Digital Stickers Using Free Microsoft Paint.
We’re starting a whole new range of digital planners and digital planner related items. This includes tutorials, tips, freebies, planner goodies and a whole lot more. If you would like to be informed of when this goes live just sign up HERE.
Plus, if you would like to help us shape the new products, we’d love to hear from you. We’d love to hear what content you’d like to see, what freebies you’d like to have and what other planners related content you’d find useful. Email me at email@example.com if you’d like to tell us what YOU would like to see 🙂
Free Digital Planner Stickers
Included in the zip file is a Goodnotes file which is ready cropped and a png file, with the different elements..
Don’t forget to take a look around the rest of our site – everything we have is free to download. If you have any requests for future products, just leave a comment and we’ll add it to the list!
Download Free Digital Planner Stickers
Be the first to know of new freebies and other fun things! SIGN UP HERE 🙂Digital Planner Stickers - Black Script
Check out all of free digital planner goodies by clicking here
Why Should You Use a Planner?
If you’re not using a planner in your life already, here are some reasons you might want to give it a try.
- Organization: A planner provides a centralized place to keep track of your appointments, tasks, events, and important deadlines. It helps you stay organized, ensuring that you never miss an important commitment.
- Time Management: Planning your day, week, or month in advance allows you to allocate your time effectively. With a planner, you can prioritize tasks, set realistic goals, and create a balanced schedule.
- Reduced Stress: By having a clear overview of your commitments and responsibilities, you can reduce stress and anxiety associated with forgetfulness or last-minute rush.
- Increased Productivity: A planner encourages productivity by breaking down larger tasks into smaller, manageable steps. Crossing off completed tasks provides a sense of accomplishment and motivates you to tackle more.
- Goal Setting and Tracking: Use your planner to set short-term and long-term goals. Tracking your progress toward these goals helps you stay focused and maintain momentum.
- Improved Memory: Writing things down in a planner helps reinforce your memory and makes it easier to recall important information.
- Enhanced Focus: With a well-organized planner, you can concentrate on one task at a time, avoiding distractions and boosting your focus.
- Personal and Professional Life Balance: A planner enables you to strike a balance between personal and professional commitments, ensuring you have time for both work and leisure.
- Creative Outlet: Decorating and customizing your planner can serve as a creative outlet, allowing you to express your personality and style.
- Prioritization: Planners enable you to identify urgent and important tasks, helping you prioritize your activities effectively.
- Accountability: Using a planner creates a sense of accountability to yourself. You can monitor your progress and evaluate areas for improvement.
- Reflection and Learning: Reviewing your planner regularly helps you identify patterns, understand your habits, and learn from past experiences.
- Health and Wellness: Incorporate health-related goals into your planner, such as exercise routines, meal planning, and self-care activities, to prioritize your well-being.
- Better Decision-Making: A planner enables you to make well-informed decisions by having a clear understanding of your commitments and available time.
- Satisfaction and Gratification: Successfully managing your tasks and accomplishing your goals provides a sense of satisfaction and gratification.