12 Free Valentine’s Day Cards to Print for a Heartwarming Celebration
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and what better way to show your love and affection than with a handmade card. Whether you’re sending it to a significant other, a family member, or a friend, a handmade card is a personal touch that will show them how much they mean to you. To make things easier, we’ve created 12 new free Valentine’s Day cards that you can print and cut out at home.
Want just the graphic? We have a large version of the graphic we’ve used to make the cards HERE!
Each design features adorable characters and comes in a variety of color schemes, perfect for creating a romantic mood. Each card comes in three formats: one with the text “I Love You” already included, one with no text for you to add your own message, and one design-only format, giving you complete creative control. All of the cards are 5 x 7 inches, and can be printed on letter or A4 paper.
Each card has been carefully designed to bring a smile to your loved one’s face. To make it even easier to use, we’ve also included a card template, so you can cut out the perfect size and shape every time.
Tips for Printing the Perfect Valentine’s Day Cards
- Use high-quality paper or cardstock: To ensure your cards look professional and hold up over time, use a heavy weight paper or cardstock when printing. This will give your cards a sturdy feel and help prevent them from bending or creasing.
- Score the fold: Before folding your card in half, use a bone folder or the back of a spoon to score the fold line. This will help ensure a crisp, clean fold that will make your cards look polished and professional.
- Customize with glitter: To add a touch of sparkle to your cards, consider adding dabs of glitter glue or glitter pens to the design. This is a fun and easy way to make your cards stand out and add a bit of glamour.
- Add stickers and other elements: To further personalize your cards, consider adding stickers, ribbon, or other decorative elements. This is a great way to make your cards unique and special to the recipient.
- Write a personal message: No Valentine’s Day card would be complete without a special message. Take the time to write a message that is unique and personal to your loved one. Whether it’s a simple “I Love You” or a heartfelt poem, your message will be the most important part of the card.
By following these tips, you can create beautiful and professional-looking Valentine’s Day cards that will make your loved ones feel special and appreciated. Happy printing!
Free Printable Valentine’s Day Card Formats
For your convenience you will find JPG files in each of the three formats in the download file (with and without ‘I Love You’ text contained in a template for easy cutting/folding and the graphic on it’s own in 5×7″ file if you want to create your own or make a postcard rather than a card.
Click the download button under each heart to download the files to your computer.
Download All Cards in One File
If you want to download all the hearts in one file, click the download button below. However, do note this is a large file and will take time to download 🙂All 12 Cards
More Heart Themed Printables HERE
Looking for more Valentine’s Day projects? Why not make a Valentine or romantic themed poster? We have a tutorial HERE which shows you how using free software!
Check out our blank heart templates here – free heart templates.
Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter! Be the first to know of new freebies and other fun things! SIGN UP HERE 🙂