This is a set of 26 free alphabet affirmation posters for you to download and print. Each letter of the alphabet is represented with an affirmation which relates to that letter.
This pack of posters is available to download below and is in PDF and JPG format for ease of use.
More Free Motivational & Positive Themed Freebies
We have a LOT more free motivational and positive themed freebies for you. Check them out HERE!
As parents, teachers, and caregivers, we all want to help children develop a positive and healthy self-image. One way to do this is by using affirmations. Affirmations are positive statements that can help children build self-confidence, self-esteem, and a sense of worth. They can also help children develop a growth mindset and learn to approach challenges with a positive attitude.
We’ve created a set of 26 alphabet affirmation posters, each with a positive affirmation for a different letter of the alphabet. These posters are completely free to download and use, and they’re perfect for hanging in a classroom, playroom, or bedroom.
Here are some examples of the affirmations included in the set:
- A: I am awesome
- B: I am brave
- C: I am clever
You can download the set of posters below
Why Affirmations are Important
But why are affirmations so important for children? Here are just a few reasons:
- Affirmations can help children develop a positive self-image. When children hear positive messages about themselves, they are more likely to believe them and internalize them.
- Affirmations can help children develop a growth mindset. When children hear messages like “I can do it” or “I am capable,” they are more likely to approach challenges with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Affirmations can help children develop resilience. When children hear messages like “I am strong” or “I can handle anything,” they are better equipped to bounce back from setbacks and keep moving forward.
How to Use the Free Alphabet Affirmation Posters
So how can you use these posters with your children or students? Here are some tips:
- Hang the posters in a prominent place. Whether it’s a classroom, playroom, or bedroom, make sure the posters are visible and easily accessible.
- Encourage children to read the posters regularly. You can even make it a part of your daily routine.
- Use the posters as a starting point for conversations. Ask children what they think each affirmation means and how they can apply it to their own lives.
- Encourage children to come up with their own affirmations. You can even create a poster with their affirmation and hang it alongside the others.
Overall, affirmations are a simple but powerful tool for helping children develop a positive and healthy self-image. We hope these alphabet affirmation posters will be a useful resource for parents, teachers, and caregivers.
High Resolution Alphabet Affirmation Posters to Print
These are high resolution motivational posters for print and will print at letter/a4 size. However they can be resized larger or smaller depending on your requirements.
Looking for more free printables? Be the first to know of new freebies and other fun things! SIGN UP HERE 🙂
Download Motivational Poster – When it rains look for rainbowsFree Affirmation Alphabet Posters
New Motivational Posters Added Weekly!
We will be adding new motivational posters weekly covering a range of themes and styles. Don’t forget to come back to see what we have new for you!