This cube box template is free for you to download and you will find two sizes included (of course, you can also resize the template on your printer or photocopier). These little cube boxes are so versatile! Make them as gift boxes, decorations or even as kid’s toys!
Browse all our free printable gift box and gift bag templates HERE!
More Free Printables!
Don’t forget to sign up to our NEW arts and crafts newsletter! Be the first to know of new freebies and other fun things! SIGN UP HERE 🙂Cube Box Template
Cube Boxes: 10 Creative Uses
Cube box templates are a versatile and easy-to-use tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. Whether you’re looking for a unique way to package a gift, create party favors, or even make your own dice, a cube box template can help you achieve your goals.
Here are 10 creative uses for cube box templates:
- Gift packaging. Cube boxes are a great way to package gifts of all sizes. They’re sturdy and can be decorated to match any occasion. Simply print out the template, cut out the box, and fold it along the lines. Then, you can decorate the box with your own personal touches, such as stickers, markers, or ribbon.
- Party favors. Cube boxes are also a great way to create party favors. Fill them with candy, small toys, or other party favors, and then hand them out to your guests. You can even customize the boxes to match the theme of your party.
- Dice. If you’re a fan of board games, you can use a cube box template to make your own dice. Simply print out the template, cut out the individual faces, and then glue them together. You can even paint or decorate the dice to make them look unique.
- Storage boxes. Cube boxes can also be used as small storage boxes. They’re a great way to keep small items organized, such as jewelry, office supplies, or craft supplies. Simply print out the template, cut out the box, and then fold it along the lines.
- Miniature Toy boxes. Cube boxes can also be used as toy boxes for small models, miniature toys. Simply print out the template, cut out the box, and then fold it along the lines.
- Art projects. Cube boxes can also be used for art projects. Create a few and draw faces to turn the boxes into cute monsters
- Gift tags. Cube boxes can also be used as 3d gift tags. Simply print out the template, cut out the box, and then attach it to a gift with a ribbon.
- Place cards. Cube boxes can also be used as place cards. Simply print out the template, cut out the box, and then write the guest’s name on the top.
- Advent calendar. Cube boxes can also be used as a fun alternative to traditional advent calendar. Print out and make 25 boxes to stack together!
- Educational tools. Cube boxes can also be used as educational tools. For example, you could use them to teach children about the different shapes or to help them learn about math concepts.
These are just a few of the many creative ways that you can use cube box templates. So get creative and have fun!
Here are some additional tips for using cube box templates:
- Use high-quality cardstock for the best results.
- Use a sharp pair of scissors to cut out the box.
- Be sure to fold along the inside lines carefully.
- If you’re using the box for a gift, you may want to add some padding to protect the contents.
- Have fun decorating the box to match your needs!
With a little creativity, you can use cube box templates to create something truly unique. So what are you waiting for? Start exploring all the possibilities today!