Free watercolor flower wreath month headers digital stickers for
You will find:
- PNG files – each in a separate PNG file with transparent background
- Each month separate so no need to crop
Free Digital Planner Stickers
These files have been optimized for use in digital planners. While you can certainly print them, be aware that you won’t get as crisp results as you will from print optimized images.
How to Add PNG Files to Goodnotes
Goodnotes is a popular note-taking app that is used to create digital planners for use on your iPad or iPhone. One of the features of Goodnotes is that you can import PNG files into your notes, which can be useful for adding images, diagrams, stickers, or other graphics to your notes. Read on to learn how to import PNG files into Goodnotes in a few simple steps.
- Save the PNG files that you want to import saved on your device or in a cloud service such as iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. .
- Open the Goodnotes app and select the notebook where you want to import the PNG files. You can also create a new notebook by tapping on the plus icon at the bottom of the screen and choosing a template.
- Tap on the plus icon at the top right corner of the screen and choose “Image” from the menu. This will open a file browser where you can navigate to the location of your PNG files. You can also use the search bar to find your files by name.
- Select one or more PNG files that you want to import and tap on “Done” at the top right corner of the screen. This will insert the PNG files into your note as separate pages. You can also drag and drop the PNG files from another app into your note if you are using an iPad with iOS 11 or later.
- Adjust the size and position of the PNG files by using pinch and drag gestures on the screen. You can also rotate or crop the PNG files by tapping on them and choosing “Edit” from the menu. You can also add annotations, drawings, or text to the PNG files by using the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Save your note by tapping on the back arrow at the top left corner of the screen. You can also export your note as a PDF file by tapping on the share icon at the top right corner of the screen and choosing “Export” from the menu.
That’s it! You have successfully imported PNG files into Goodnotes and enhanced your notes with images. You can repeat this process for any other PNG files that you want to import into your notes.
Download Free Digital Sticker Month Headers
Be the first to know of new freebies and other fun things! SIGN UP HERE 🙂Flower Wreath Month Headers