We’re excited to announce the release of the second in a series of free printable Christmas letters! This time you will see Santa is peeking out of the patterned background. This set includes all 26 letters of the alphabet, each in a separate file in PNG format. This means that you can layer them over other graphics, resize them as needed, and print them on A4 or letter paper.
These letters are perfect for winter décor, and can be used to create a variety of projects, such as:
- Holiday greeting cards
- Christmas gift tags
- Winter artwork
- Scrapbooking pages
- Personalized decorations
Tips for using the printable Christmas letters:
- Download and unzip the files.
- Open the PNG files in an image editing program.
- Resize the letters as needed.
- Layer the letters over other graphics, such as Christmas trees, snowflakes, or reindeer.
- Print the letters on A4 or letter paper.
- Cut out the letters and use them to create your desired project.
Here are a few additional tips for using the printable Christmas letters:
- Use different fonts and sizes to create a unique look.
- Use different colors to match your holiday décor.
- Add glitter or other embellishments to make your letters sparkle.
- Frame your letters and hang them on the wall.
- Use your letters to create a festive wreath or garland.
- Attach your letters to gifts or packages for a personal touch.
We hope you enjoy using the printable Christmas letters! Be sure to share your creations with us on social media using the hashtag #FreePrintableChristmasLetters.
Here are some specific project ideas:
- Create a personalized Christmas stocking. Use the printable Christmas letters to spell out your child’s name or a festive message.
- Make a festive Christmas banner. Print out the letters and attach them to a string or ribbon. Hang the banner over your fireplace, mantel, or doorway.
- Create a unique Christmas tree ornament. Print out a letter and attach it to a ribbon. Hang the ornament on your Christmas tree.
- Make a personalized Christmas gift tag. Print out a letter and attach it to a string or ribbon. Attach the tag to a gift for a loved one.
The possibilities are endless! Get creative and have fun with the printable Christmas letters.