These party printables feature bunting pennants, cupcake wrappers and cupcake toppers.
You will require a colored printer, some good quality paper to print on, a piece of string or ribbon and some adhesive.
- Simply download and print onto good quality paper.
- Cut around the shapes using a craft knife or scissors. A craft knife is easier for cutting small detailed shapes.
- Pair two cupcake toppers together to make a front and back. You could write a name or message onto the side with the white inner.
- Make the bunting by cutting out the pennants and folding the top over the string or ribbon to make a pretty bunting garland to hang at the party.
- Adhere the edges of the cupcake wrapper together to ensure they keep their shape.
Don’t forget to sign up to our NEW arts and crafts newsletter! Be the first to know of new freebies and other fun things! SIGN UP HERE 🙂
You can download the file here:Citrus-party